Tél / Fax : +33 (0)4 184.108.40.206
Mobile : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.15
Internet : 09.71.29.03.53
Bed and Breakfast
Mme Lucette CORTES
2 Impasse Bouscarlo
Angle rue Jean Corona
F - 83120 SAINTE-MAXIME
|Welcome / Your Hostess / Diaporama / Environment-Conveniences|
|Outside setting / Accommodations / Services / Activities / Satellite map|
|Rates-Availabilities / Guests's book / Contact-Reservation / Links|
Tourist, cultural and sporting activities :
- Saint-Tropez has an old village, a famous harbour with the most great sailing ships and yachts of the world, the "Citadelle" and art galleries.
- Port-Grimaud, " la petite Venise ".
- Grimaud has an old castle, a windmill, and an old village.
- Gassin is a very beautiful village. You have a very scenic view over the gulf.
- Ramatuelle is a nice village on a big rock and has a great cultural festival in August.
- Fréjus is an historic site and has Roman ruins, a marvellous cathedral and wonderful cloister.
- Saint-Raphaël has a great basilica (850m2), two harbours, a nice sea side walk and a cultural center.
- L'île d'Or, one of the most beautiful natural wild sites of France.
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens has a famous great rock.
- Grasse, the city of perfumes. You can learn how perfume is made and have a personal fragrance made.
- Cannes is celebrated for the Croisette, the movie festival palace, the big hotels, the luxurious shops of the Antibes street.
- Antibes has a fort and the important Marineland where there are shows of dolphins, sharks, and a magical spectacle.
- Don't forget Sainte-Maxime, the most beautiful seaside resort of the Gulf, which has a square tower, a church and several villas from the 1900's. You visit the seaside resort in the "petit Train".
- Enjoy the Christmas market, the fête of "mimosa" and the king carnival, on the first Sunday of February, for celebrating this beautiful flowered tree; the feast of "Sainte-patronne" on May 15th and 16th; Saint John's day on June 24th; the olive fair where you buy local products.
- Enjoy also, during all the summer, music concerts, dance halls and fireworks on the sea.
- Enjoy nature walks from Sainte-Maxime to Cap Taillat and Cap Lardier, a wonderful wild site which is listed as a protected National heritage site.
- Enjoy sailing, yachting or diving.
- Enjoy the night life in the bars, restaurants and discos or sporting activities in the sports center "Les Bosquettes", sailing club, etc...
All is wonderful!
Come in the medium and low seasons which are quiet. The villa is open all year round!